Thursday 5 January 2012

And a Happy New Year...

This year brought one of the most creative and intriguing Xmas presents I've received. Kami gave me vouchers. Vouchers, I hear you shout, the present of last resort for the person you don't know anything about? How are vouchers creative? They are when they are vouchers made by and, well, for Kami herself.


The vouchers offer a range of tempting propositions from the humble massage through to * blush * being pleasured in whatever way I desire. She even bravely included a blank one for me to fill in as I wished (she informed me that she trusted me not to abuse it – I promise not to allow Marlowe to fill it in). Apparently Kami had a great deal of help from Abel in constructing them, though she did comment that she needed to tone them down a little...

This leaves me with the delightful conundrum of how and when to spend my vouchers. Do I present them with requests? Do I retrospectively spend them after a scene has taken us down a particular route? Do I post them to her with appropriate dates and times attached? And how do I make the most of them? The pressure to use the blank voucher to its full potential is staggering – after all, I only have the one. What happens if I use it in March and then have a truly brilliant idea in April?????

The delightful, delightful pleasure. Comments and advice would be welcomed.

My one commitment is that I promise to blog, with voucher attached, their use. Much to poor Kami's embarrassment, and probably mine. The thing is such a beautiful gift has to be truly appreciated and by as many people as possible.

Happy new year, I know mine will be

Ps: I appear to have already used two. Oops.

4 comments:

  1. Im giggling so much now :)

    (Im glad though I dont need to choose what they are being used up for, especially the blank one LOL Too much hard work to think what to fill it in with LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me about it. Suggestions please????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only a little help...! Was lovely to be Kami's sounding board as she came up with so many wonderful ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lily - I came up with 12 of them, surely you can fill one yourself? ;) Think of the power you have ;)

    ReplyDelete