Thursday 5 January 2012

Yo Yo Yo (or why sushi makes me blush)

I have always had a passion for sushi. Now I can't eat it without blushing.

The problem, if you can call it that, all began in a shower at the end of December. I have never been good at plotting scenes but earlier that day I had been presented with my vouchers by Kami and it had got me thinking. I have always been a bit avoidant of planning as it can turn me off and as, well to be honest, I'm a bit lazy and Marlowe is better at it than me! Marlowe was downstairs making sushi and the beginnings of an idea struck me – wouldn't it be hot to eat sushi in the gangster movie style; off a hot naked girl.

A long shower later and the plot emerged. I was the wife of a Japanese businessman entertaining an English colleague in the traditional style. I wanted to impress him, and what better way to impress than feed him sushi off of Kami. With a bit of jigging to make it more sadistic (who'd be surprised) by Marlowe, the scene was set.

I laid out my table (she didn't need a name, after all she was just a table) and invited in Mr Grant (Marlowe). From the moment he entered, his manner was cold, disdainful, with a barely contained edge of anger simmering underneath. I could begin to feel the nervousness creep as I pored him champagne and I could see the table begin to gently tremble as we knelt before it which added to my own fear. Mr Grant was furious with my husband for messing up their deal and wanted to know why he wasn't there. When I informed him he wouldn't be joining us and that we were his peace offering, he was not exactly mollified.

The scene was interesting in that we spent some considerable time talking in role initially, talking over and around the poor trembling table. Mr Grant spelled out his displeasure and made it clear that he intended to send a clear message to my husband on our hides. When I offered him the table to mark as he wished, I could feel poor Kami beginning to simmer with a mixture of anger at me and fear at the prospect. As the tension in the room increased, the sushi became harder and harder to chew as my mouth dried with nervousness; chewing a piece of Maki became a major exercise in endurance.

By this point, Mr Grant was casually tormenting the table, using the chopsticks in creative ways as well as scratching at her skin. When he demanded the table cleared and restrained, it was almost a relief – the waiting seemed the worst part. He asked me if I would take the punishment or the table, a cruel choice but one my character didn't hesitate at (though I did!). I watched as he restrained her and beat her with a ruler and a paddle until she was on the edge of tears and at the edge of her tolerance. I couldn't take any more at that point and offered to take her place. Untying her and laying down in her place took so much willpower. I had seen what he had done to her and his cold, hard face made it very clear what he intended to do to me. Again, the punishment was almost a relief and felt somehow cleaner than watching him beat the table at my instruction.

After what felt like a long while, he stopped and asked Kami whether she should take a caning or if I should; instructing me not to speak. The pause was very, very long before she could answer and I initially thought she had said “mistress”. My heart sank and I braced myself. It was only as she untied me that I realised that she had said “me, sir”. It was at this point I started crying, and didn't stop as Mr Grant repeatedly caned her. It was my fault, I had put her here and I couldn't help, couldn't make it better. My anger at my (fictional) husband was strong but, interestingly, I was never once angry at Mr Grant – just frightened. Kami was clearly flying by this point which helped me, if not my character!

After the caning, we were both clearly emotionally broken. We had no will to rebel and almost calmly submitted to the will of Mr Grant. Which was to embarrass and enjoy us. He encouraged us to pleasure each other as he watched, which was humiliating (and incredibly, incredibly hot) and then took advantage of the situation.

Ok, so I'm getting a bit British here and drawing a veil over the rest of the scene, but both Kami and I are surprisingly shy about some things :)

The scene was powerful and pushed us to limits emotionally in ways that surprised us all. Oh and very, very hot. As we chatted later, we all realised that we had reached points in the scene where we had wanted to end it, where we had felt our limits being brushed up against or where we were doing things that we normally would have said no to but somehow we had pushed through this. Physically, it wasn't demanding but for me it was more emotionally draining to feel responsible for someone else's beating than to take my own. I haven't cried that much in a scene for a while. Maybe that was why it was so hot – we had danced on the edge and had just about managed not to fall off.

Whatever the reason, next time I go to Yo Sushi, I will have a smile on my face and will probably blush into my maki :)

PS: I felt that a scene this hot merited spending a voucher:

3 comments:

  1. I think I need couple of days to decide how to comment on that.

    Other than that it was THE hottest and most amazing scene I have played in ages (ever?)

    I was half prepared to fill in the blanks, but there doesnt seem to be any other than the 'wondeful' dialogue I remember listening to while trembling fairly early on.

    Mistress: My husband sends you the table for your pleasure.
    Mr Grant: Rather to display my displeasure.

    Gulp... :) Nothing more....ehem...than being in between that lovely exchange of sentences LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. O...M...G...

    And I don't even like sushi ;)

    Sounds like such a remarkably hot scene, and you've written it up so amazingly. And I'm sure I'm not alone in enjoying contemplating what you might have left *out* of the account ;-)

    ReplyDelete