Monday 5 July 2010

The first night

So, we've introduced ourselves, we've talked about how we got talking about sexuality and how we arranged to meet up to explore things. I guess that leaves us ready to talk about what happened when we met up for that fateful first evening together.

It's slightly odd that I feel nervous writing this. I find myself shying away from it, wanting to vacilate or find another focus for this post. Since writing that last sentence I have just gone to turn the radio off, and found myself listening to it instead for ten minutes. What is making me so avoidant? 

I think it is because this memory sits as one of those warm, soul-sustaining, life affirming experiences that has already absorbed into my sense of self and I am cautious of examining it too closely. Perhaps this gem will have a flaw if I look too close. On the other hand, it felt half unreal by the following day. If I am to remember and reflect then this is a risk that will have to be run. "The unexamined life" and all that...    

And so I sort some memories and find a gloriously average beginning in the prosaic process of finishing a Fridays work, picking Lyra up and the three of us settling in the kitchen at ours for some slightly stilted conversation whilst I cook a meal that we all pick at. 

There is a certain something in the air. Nerves? Excitement? Perhaps just a mixture of slight awkwardness and a sense of possibility. I don't actually remember talking about kink or sexuality in any more than the most general of ways. I think it is Lily that breaks the tension by suggesting we go and introduce Lyra to our dungeon. 

Our dungeon? Oh, well, yes - OK I understand not everyone has one of those. Actually, dungeon might not be the best term for it. Play room might be better but dungeon seems to have stuck. Anyway, We have a room with a few interesting pieces of furniture and enough shelving and hanging space for most of our toys. 

"Toys"? Damn, I hadn't realised I was still going to need to define terms so much. OK, in this context "toys" is a pretty wide range of things. I guess I could subdivide into impact toys (canes, straps, paddles, floggers etc.) bondage toys (rope,  cuffs and clips, various other bits) electroplay (TENS machine types and a violet wand) and general toys (vibrators etc.). In a couple of decades of kink you pick up quite a lot of interesting stuff and it's nice to have a room to put it in - and a lock on the door for when relatives or vanilla friends are visiting.

Anyway, to come back from the digression we just kind of went in and talked about some of the stuff, and I think by extension talked a little bit about how diverse kink play could be. I'd love to hear what Lyra remembers of her reaction to this as it must have made everything rather more real! She had previously mentioned an interest in rope bondage - I'll use the term shibari and hope no one wants to be too pedantic about the term. Some play with Shibari seems a fairly non threatening way to start playing, so we take a few long ropes and head downstairs to the lounge. I suggest downstairs, hoping it is a little less intense than playing in the dungeon and not wanting to rush things. 

It's funny, but I've always found that point of making contact with someone in a play context to be a real barrier. It's important to me to have a genuinely willing partner (however much this may be at odds to the roles we play!) and being sure someone is comfortable with you laying hands on their body and sharing that intimacy is really important. 

We break the ice with a hug, and tying a full body harness on Lyra (a karada if you are interested in such things) breaks those boundaries properly. Lyra seems fascinated by the process of tying as well as it's results, and Lily looks itching to join the fun so Lyra comes and watches closely as I tie a slightly naughty chest harness with wrists tied behind her back on Lily. The vibe now is light, playful and interested. I talk Lyra through a few more ties and she puts a body harness on Lily, and I'm surprised at just how much I enjoy having two thoroughly roped women. 

There's a natural break where it feels that we have done all the shibari we should for a first time and I ask the damn fool question "what would you like to try next". It's a stupid question as Lyra looks like a kid in a sweet shop with no real idea of what she wants out of the array of possibilities. 

I think Lily comes to the rescue by suggesting that a next gentle introduction might be playing with the violet wand, so upstairs we go to the dungeon, and discover just how sensitive Lyras back is. Clothes are lost. Much contact happens and here is where my account begins to come unfocussed. As the evening progressed my recall becomes increasingly a set of linked images and impressions with little sense of time scale or conscious thought. 

I do remember increasingly few clothes, kissing, the glorious sight of Lyra and Lilly holding each other and kissing passionately. I remember Lily draped over a piece of rather well shaped furniture being kissed and stroked at one end, and spanked at the other. I think that happened before Lyra ended up in the same position with some gentle play with floggers, but my sense of sequence is not clear in my memory. I definately remember spanking Lily and feeling her respond to it with growing passion, seeing interest and arousal in Lyras eyes. Lyras first spanking is similarly clear, even if the sequence of events isn't. I remember starting gently, almost stroking, and building to firm strokes. I remember a soft "oh" of surprised arousal when the first firm strokes came and laughter when Lily asked if she now got why people enjoyed being spanked. 

We didn't go to far in that direction that first night. An moderately extended spanking to a glowing red bottom then back to other toys. We ended up losing the last of our clothes in our bedroom, back playing with the violet wand, with the attachment that made your own body the conduit used to pass the prickling electrical sensation and it was easy to drift from this into the three of us making love. Surprisingly easy actually, as this had never happened before in the time Lily and I have been together, but it just flowed naturaly by degrees from
Erotic play to three people making love fluidly and naturally. 

I have to be honest and say that here my memory becomes even more fragmented, though the images and sense memories are stronger. There are still dozens of vivid images that come to mind, I'll share those that float to the surface of my thoughts as I write:

Lilys face with mouth open and eyes closed as she experiences having each nipple in a different mouth; red hair and dark mingled on a pillow; fucking Lily while she kissed Lyra passionately; Lyra mouthing "Jesus" in a soft extatic voice as I went down on her again and she found her orgasm coming stronger; Lyra and I stroking Lily gently as she came down from a shattering orgasm with her body trembling; Lily cradling Lyra later as she trembled in the afterglow of coming similarly powerfully. 

Ah, fragments of memory. I've had to pick at a few I could describe, as much of the time I couldn't tell you what was being done to who. We became one body with many limbs and a massive capacity for pleasure. We entwined, teased and ravished in a seamless dance.  

Eventually we were spent, and hugged and held each other. I tried to remember tricky stuff like which was my body and what my name was. Thirst and hunger drew us down to the kitchen for drinks and toasted sandwiches. 

I do remember looking at the clock and noticing that it now read 2 AM. We began playing with rope at a little before seven on the Friday evening. Somehow, seven hours had disappeared. 

It was glorious to find a shared sense of wonderful afterglow. It was glorious to find no hint of embarasement around each others nakedness. We curled up on our bed in a puddle of bodies and stroked and kissed and soon slept.   

I woke the next morning laid on my left side with my right arm draped across Lyra and Lily. In sleep they were utterly relaxed, open and beautiful. I blinked sleep from my eyes and cautiously felt for my emotions as something felt odd. 

It took me a few moments to realise why. I felt - peaceful. 

No inner dialog, no drive to get any particular task done, just a stillness and contentment which I carried around for days, mixed with warmth, contentment and love. 

It may seem an odd thing to say, but that Saturday morning I felt absolutely myself. No doubts, no questions, just me. I felt deeply in love with Lily and huge warmth and affection for Lyra. Watching them was touching and beautiful beyond belief. I cuddled them both gently, settled myself and fell back to sleep.  

So there we go. A beginning. There are many more things I could say about that evening, many questions it raised that I'm sure we'll come back to but it's good to have produced an account of it, one that I hope Lily and Lyra are able to add to.    

M
 

4 comments:

  1. I really love the idea of this blog and am really interested in following you on your journey and hearing from each of you individually.

    Great posts so far x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fascinating to read someone's introduction to kinky world (whatever the form of that kink is). I guess I feel a little bit envious knowing that Lyra has so much ahead of herself to discover and experience for the first time, while most of my firsts is behind me.

    Somehow, going through someone else discovery of kink and sexuality is sometimes even more exciting, even if only in writing, than discovering my own kink.

    Wish all three of you loads of wonderful experiences, and please, do share them with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for such kind comments. Hopefully we will keep you tolerably entertained!

    Frequency of posting may vary a bit, as the last few postings I have written are based on more recent events and will be posted when we reach them chronologically.

    It will get easier when we are up to running in real time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful post. I love the way you've captured the intensity of what must have been the most wonderful night.

    ReplyDelete