Thursday 15 July 2010

A Flurry of correspondence

That evening and over the next few days was such a flurry of correspondence that I may have to edit some of it down, but I am going to keep it as close as possible to what was originally sent. 

Reading these mails again, two months on from when they were originally sent has been a wonderful experience. It has helped bring back the memories and the emotions of those days really sharply. 

So, back to the mail. That Saturday evening I felt the need to make contact again, let her know how much we had enjoyed the experience, and allow for her to process the experience and reflect on how she felt. 

You see, it's difficult to strike a ballance but we do not casually scene with others, there generally needs to be trust and chemistry. I didn't want Lyra to feel swamped by the experience, but given that she knew we were a part of the fetish scene I'd have hated the thought that she came away feeling like a piece of meat, our latest conquest. 

I wrote:

Hi Lyra

Just wanted to share that we are still on a bit of a high and feel that we shared a wonderful experience last night. Hope you are still feeling good. 

Difficult to know how to convey this properly but lots of hugs and warm gooey feelings to you from us. 

I'm hoping you don't wake up with any regrets, and will come over and join us again soon. 

Love M&L

xxx
 

She soon replied:

Hi Marlowe,

I'm still on a complete high, I feel so relaxed and so.. alive is the only way I can think to describe it. I had such a wonderful night followed by a really lovely day and everything feels quite serenely surreal now.

I'm really glad you and Lily enjoyed yourselves, you are both amazing and beautiful people and I would love to spend more time with you.

Thank you again,
Love Lyra x

the following morning saw a short follow up

Hey Marlowe,

Something clearly worked yesterday because I managed 9 hours of unbroken sleep at a reasonable time last night :) I still feel so relaxed and at peace with the world, it's an amazing feeling. Thank you :)

This was lovely to hear. That the evening had been enjoyed was good to know, but more than that the sense of peace, of contentment, rather than any regrets reinforced that this had been not only enjoyable but also good for us. I replied: 

I'm really pleased to hear that Lyra. I'm still feeling fantastic - it's a bit difficult to know how to put it into words but I think I came closest yesterday when I said to Lily that I just felt entirely me, with none of the usual distractions, worries, self consciousness or any of the baggage that most of us spend too much of life carrying around. 

Lilys only complaint this morning was that the memories and feelings are so lovely and untainted that it feels a bit unreal!

Actually there are a few other thoughts that I wanted to share but I've got a few practical things that I must get done so if it's OK, I'll write more fully this afternoon. 

I'll include some thoughts on when we're free to get together again.  

Marlowe
xxx 

Sure enough that evening I continued, with an email titled "what next"

Hi Lyra,

So, as the title says, what next?

Friday and Saturday were fantastic and it would be great to meet up  
again soon. We are a bit stuffed by family commitents which annoyingly  
slow it down, but there's also the question of what to meet up for.

We had a fantastic evening and could take that in all sorts of  
directions, though frankly I'm pretty sure now that that needs very  
little planning - I think if we find the time to meet up then there  
will be very little difficulty finding things to explore (though I do  
find myself occasionally drifting off into thoughts of what might be  
interesting. Hmm, a dirty mind would be a terrible thing to waste!).

The other side of "what next" really struck me on the Saturday. It  
really sounded that you missed getting out somewhere wild and  
deserted, and I was left really wanting time to just go and spend time  
together. Just wanted to check how you felt about that.

You see, we are back to the confusions of modern etiquette. One can be  
slightly unsure how to propose another night of passionate intensity  
as one wishes to arrange such a night but is cautious not to make it  
sound like one is assuming agreement in a way that would fail to show  
how precious this would be, but on the other hand is it presumptuous  
to ask if you'd also like to cone over for enough time to share some  
other aspects of life like going out to the wild, or even just being  
around long enough to really share the afterglow?

Ho hum. Maybe I need to drop my politeness a bit!

Anyway, that stuff affects our options in forward planning. We could  
meet up on a midweek evening, but my instinct would be to meet when we  
have enough time to really enjoy our time together (I'm still stunned  
that four hours disappeared between us going upstairs after we'd finished playing with rope, and coming down for a toastie).

If that shifts us to weekends, I don't know what your commitments look  
like but ours are: 

Here I'm editing out a long list of days available and different times we could get together over what was then the next month. The email then concludes: 

As I said before, I have no idea of your commitments but we would love  
to meet up earlier rather than later if you are willing.

Obviously, if you'd rather just meet up for an evening at a weekend  
then let's book a weekend evening, but if you would be happy to spend  
a little more time with us, we'd love to see more of you.

I had some other thoughts brought on from Friday/Saturday but I don't  
think I have the time and energy to articulate them clearly tonight,  
so if you don't mind, I'll send you some further thoughts during the  
week.

It was lovely reading your mail this morning. My sense of peace, and  
of being really centred, has lasted the weekend.

We both think that you are a beautiful, wonderful woman.

Marlowe
xxx

I needn't have worried about the awkwardness. An email returned:

Marlowe, you really are so polite it's incredibly cute!

I really enjoyed every minute of time I spent with you and Lily and I really think that if we can just find time, we don't need to plan any more than that, everything seemed to lead on so naturally. On the other hand, if you had something in mind that you specifically wanted to try then it could be fun to organise something.

I'm completely happy to go on intuitions with this. Whilst I loved playing with you and Lily I think it's also important to note that I really love you both as friends too. You are both such amazing, interesting people with seemingly a lot of interests in common so spending a weekend enjoying each other and just spending time together is equally appealing.

It's quite late and, remarkably, I'm quite tired so I think I'll continue this in the morning. I'm not sure how many times I've already thanked you but I shall do so again because I can't ever remember feeling like this and it's truly wonderful. Thank you.

Sweet dreams,
Lyra xxx

And she did indeed continue the following morning:

Good morning Marlowe,

How're you feeling today? I don't know about you but I still feel very centred and very relaxed after the weekend, I imagine that sleeping for three nights in a row is going some way to helping that too :)

My initial thoughts on when to meet up next are as soon as it's convenient for all of us, whilst there's no rush, I really enjoyed our time together and I'm quite keen to spend more time with you as soon as we can. Whether that's for something as simple as a coffee and a chat or for a night of frivolous fun seems almost irrelevant, I'd love to do both.

Weekends are generally good for me, I don't yet have a timetable for when I'm having xxxxx but as it stands, everything is very flexible so if we find a weekend that suits you, I can organise things around your diary.

I have to say, I'm intrigued as to your other thoughts brought on by Friday/ Saturday and look forward to hearing them :)

Lyra x

Well replying to that's just a pleasure isn't it, also time to start thinking about where play might go. 

Good afternoon Lyra, 

I'm still doing pretty well. The pressure and clamour of work obviously makes something of a dent, but underneath that I'm pretty funky. 

Lily, on the other hand, is feeling really rough. We think she picked up mild food poisoning when we went out for a meal on Saturday night, but got really rough during the day yesterday. She's just about functioning this morning, and has a few days that she absolutely has to make it to work. 

It's really annoying as it's obviously really ruined the wonderful vibe she was carrying on Saturday. When she's well, we'll just have to put the smile back on her face :)

Interesting that you are sleeping well. You obviously need a regular prescription of passion, kink and affection!  

Meeting up for a coffee or generally socially is a good point. Obviously we'll see each other at role playing, but that's a teeny bit inhibiting. Let's see when Lily is back to functioning and check diaries.

As far as a weekend together goes, shall we go for the weekend of the  5th? Maybe pick you up mid morning and head off somewhere for the day, them back to ours for Saturday evening and Sunday?

As for your comment "I'm intrigued as to your other thoughts brought on by Friday/ Saturday and look forward to hearing them :)", well, as I said, a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste. 

Some people go entirely on impulse, some go for planning things down to the last detail. I generally go for letting ideas float around my mind and playing without a script but with lots of potential ideas. 

Interestingly, when we hit the bed last Friday, no plans or thoughts seemed necessary. My memory is a collage of images (and by god, that's some collage!) and everything seemed to just flow without thought. 

I was about to go into an analogy for a second there, but I'm not sure if you've read anything by Erica Jong. There's a reccuring idea in the sequel to "fear of flying" (can't remember the book title off hand) that I was really struck by, but unless you've read it, it wouldn't make much sense. 

Anyway, that part of the evening was a perfect example of when you just need to follow instinct. That said, lots of kink works better with ideas, and pausing to come up with them can risk loosing mood or headspace. 

What ideas? Hmm, many and in many directions. Let me see...

It might be interesting to play with your top side and have the two of us gang up on Lily...

I can think of lots of ways of doing that in interesting ways, from playfully to more harshly sensual, from communicating as us through to ideas that could be role played...

Hmm that's about as far as I can go on that one without being rather more explicitly pervy. 

Or

We could do exactly the opposite and see how Lily enjoyed helping focus on rendering you helplessly lost in desire and sensation

Or

Both, or lots of other things. What fires your imagination? 

Bondage and sensuality leading to you bound helplessly, blindfolded and teased until completely aroused then gently and lovingly stroked, licked and made love to again and again?

A slow and thorough spanking of the two of you?

Perhaps some roleplay? Are there any situations that fire your fantasies? There are just unending possibilities here. I guess if it's an area of interest then just letting your imagination go will provide a good few options, but if you want some ideas, just ask and I'll give you a dozen scenarios off of the top of my head (the one with the ward, the Governess and the master was quite a hot daydream - Governess frames her young ward, the master of the house takes her to task and punishes her with a long and thorough spanking, then the governesses duplicity is revealed requiring a harsher punishment for her and the administration of pleasure to the ward. Is this too naughty?). 

Incidentally, I've had to heavily avoid self censoring here, so let me know if you are comfortable or uncomfortable with me talking about sexual ideas. Internally, I'm pretty comfortable with this sort of speculation - after all I know that I hold you and Lily in the highest regard and contemplating sex doesn't make me denigrate or objectify the people I think of (which is sadly not that uncommon in men). On the other hand, i worry that talking about potential kink ideas could come across as coarse or sound like I'm planning some sort of script that you need to pre agree (an odd one that - discussions that let you figure out potential turn ons can be really useful, but agreeing a rigid menu of play can lose that mystique and be a turn off). I also worry that talking about what we could all do together might not convey the deep affection and regard in which you are held. 

You are beautiful and very precious and I'm happy to be guided by you. I just get a sense that, having limited opportunity to play in the past, you might find some sharing of ideas useful. That may be OK over email or may work better face to face. 

Marlowe
xxx

P.s. I'm still smiling.

And I very much was still smiling. Slight nerves about having brought thoughts of sex into it more explicitly, so I was glad when I had a reply:

 Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about Lily but if there's any way I can help to put a smile back on her face ;)

"    Hmm, as I said, a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste." 

Yes, yes it is but it's very hard to reply to your emails without my mind wandering somewhat :P

The weekend of the 5th sounds good to me, I really like the idea of spending more time just enjoying the afterglow and the idea of just getting away from everything for a day and enjoying the beauty of the world that so many people miss.

I haven't read anything by Erica Jong but I'm onto my last borrowed book now so I'm looking for new authors to pick up or even some old ones that I need to rediscover (Dickens comes to mind, I haven't picked up one of his since I finished Great Expectations at about 14)

"Bondage and sensuality leading to you bound helplessly, blindfolded and teased until completely aroused then gently and lovingly stroked, licked and made love to again and again?" Did I mention my inability to concentrate on an email whilst having such thoughts? :) 

It sounds like you have a lot of ideas that really interest me, having a very switch personality means that I'm happy to explore my top side or to allow Lily to explore hers if she'd like to. As for role playing, again, it's something I've never tried in a sexual environment but something I'm happy to explore with a vague idea in mind rather than a script. The governess scenario sounds like fun (not too naughty at all) although I imagine there's a plethora of scenarios that we could explore (you can tell I'm a LARPer by the fact I'm thinking of costumes already!) What other ones would you like to try?

As for your last paragraph about how comfortable I feel talking about this via email, I do feel very comfortable and completely at ease with you (else Friday night couldn't have happened so smoothly) but I have a habit of over intellectualising things in writing which can come across as quite cold. That isn't at all how I intend it, I can't physically be intimate with someone that I don't have a connection with, so please don't ever feel that I can objectify you or Lily, but in writing, that's sometimes how it can come across. And that goes both ways I think. Whilst talking about ideas of this nature it's sometimes hard to convey the depth of care that goes alongside it all but so long as we both know that it's there, I'm ok with that if you are. Our relationship has a very clear nurturing, caring base and that's just as important as our mutual enjoyment.

I appear to have written you an essay so I shall stop there (partly because Glee is on soon and I have my other sordid secret to sate) I hope Lily is feeling better and that I'll see you tomorrow,

Lyra x

As you can imagine, there has been a lot of correspondence since then, but I'll just add the next two mails we sent and leave this post at that. 

My reply read:

LOL, our emails do seem to be growing in length. 

Lily is recovering. Still a little under the weather but improving so we're expecting to be there tomorrow night, and will look forwards to a hug. Putting a smile back may possibly have to wait for more privacy!

Glad you can make the weekend of the 5th. Let's have a fantastic two days. I have a few ideas - does getting away somewhere remote, then afternoon tea in a huge second hand bookshop in an old Victorian train station sound about right?

Incidentally, was I possibly a little distracting with some of those thoughts about what we could do in the evening? Terribly sorry ::puts on innocent face::

I'm glad you picked up from my last email and wrote so clearly about sharing ideas. I absolutely agree about it risking sounding cold. If we can take it as read that we both mean ideas with warmth and affection then we can share ideas pretty freely, which would be cool. I was still getting this irrational fear of saying something that would offend!

Hmm, loads more I could say, but I'm actually relaxed and happy, so I'll leave it there for the moment. 

Hope you have another restful night

Marlowe
xxx

And Lyras reply was:

"does getting away somewhere remote, then afternoon tea in a huge second hand bookshop in an old Victorian train station sound about right?" :D That sounds amazingly perfect!

And yes, those ideas for the evening were quite distracting.. Hmm.. Nom :)

And on that note I think I'll have some very sweet dreams tonight!
Night Marlowe xxx

I have really enjoyed going back through these, but it would be really useful to know if that's been too long winded. I think this will be the middle of three posts when I put it up as I started by writing about the next night we spent together and then remembered just how much experience we went through on the way there. 

So, on to part three. Not the weekend we had arranged, but an unexpected night that presented itself unplanned.   

No comments:

Post a Comment