Thursday 15 July 2010

An unexpected night of passion

The Thursday evening was not set up as a night for exploration of us. I'm not sure any of us were yet really sure that there was an "us". I really wasn't clear if we'd even end up sharing a bed, but it was a very pleasant social evening, another one where there was that odd frisson of shared secret. I remember one moment particularly, the girls had both bought ice creams during the interval and were laughing and joking. I was chatting to some of the guys when one looked over at the two of them, both licking at an ice cream, and made a comment about how suggestive that was (I've been racking my brains but I can't remember the wording of the comment). As I could easily remember both of them with lips working on me from only a few days previously, it was difficult to comment, but it gave me one hell of a grin, which I had to explain to Lily when she noticed. 

The drive home was pleasant and sociable, and when we got home it seemed entirely natural to all get into the same bed. I wasn't sure if we'd just sleep, but some kissing and cuddling soon led to more! 

I remember us starting by ganging up on Lily, who discovered that having both nipples sucked whilst being penetrated really did things for her. As the tempo increased, Lyra and I seemed to naturally divide our roles with her taking the top half, kissing passionately and playing with Lilys breasts, and myself putting increasing power into my movements, with one free hand staying in contact with Lyra. That three way contact seemed important and, while it was sometimes an intimate caress, keeping at least a degree of contact felt like maintaining a circle of energy. 

The addition of a thumb to Lilys clitoris soon brought her to a major, convulsing, panting orgasm (both Lily and Lyra come with power and utter abandon, which is beautiful). I loved watching her face as she came and the aftershocks as she kissed Lyra and then me. 

As they hugged I turned more attention to Lyra, first with my tongue, then asking if I could move inside her. That first night we had had an incredible, fulfilling sexual encounter, but had not had penetrative sex - for one point I had little idea if there was a condom around!

I had since checked, and could find one easily this time, though it was important to check that this was OK and not some sort of boundary for her. Moving inside her was surprisingly good. It felt amazing physically, but more than that, she had barely moved from where she had been when I was in Lily and with a hand now keeping contact with Lily that sense of connection between the three of us was powerful. I have never held that high a specific regard for penetrative intercourse, seeing it as little different to any other form of stimulation to orgasm, so I'm not sure if it was that or coming to make love for the second time, but I could feel my sense of connection to and affection for Lyra anchoring more strongly. 

It was then, with building passion, that a slight off note to the evening developed. I reached over to stroke Lilys head where she lay beneath Lyra, missjudged it and accidentally poked her in the eye. Mildly annoying you may think, only the digit in question still had a sheen of lube on it and this was really uncomfortable, so Lily extricated herself from under Lyras kneeling form and rushed to the bathroom to wash her eye, saying "don't worry about me, back in a second"

The three way connection was broken, though not the passion, so Lyra and I made love for a while, but there was an awkwardness - a gap. As Lily came back. We stopped, seperated and welcomed her back into the bed, but it was clear that she had felt a bit ... I dont know, excluded? Maybe she can express this better. 

We did the obvious thing. We stopped, and gently paid attention to Lily. Not sexually, but caringly. Stroked her and cuddled her and made her our centre until that reserve broke (with a few tears) and we were back to a shared dynamic. Surprisingly, this shifted back into sexual tension and lovemaking very easily. I remember more lovemaking, though less clearly. I remember both Lyra and Lily coming several times before they then said that it was my turn to be ganged up on!

Oh how difficult to be the centre of attention for two women! It's a dirty job etc....

Actually I do find this slightly difficult. I had two beautiful women that I was so deeply, fulfillingly enjoying making love to. Being male means that coming kind of stops play, at least for an hour, so moving past that early urge to come and settling into that plateau of pleasure where you can go on for hours is something I do quite habitually (this makes me lousy at "quickies").

So, I was really enjoying myself, really fired up on their pleasure and the joy one gets in giving that pleasure. That joy where you just want your partner (partners in this case) to have the best sex they've ever had. It's nice to have a simple target!

Anyway, I was in absolute bliss giving all my attention to two wonderful women. I do remember once in the past venturing the opinion that "threesomes are overrated", having had a fair few threesomes, foursomes and moresomes back in my twenties, before settling into doing wider scenes in kink but not in sex for many years. Either I'd changed or I was just sleeping with the wrong people back then. Now, I seem to be having just the best time I can imagine and watching the joy in two people you have chemistry with - well it's beyond my capacity to express. I think I may be at my best with two women, and it avoids that problem of them being burned out and ready to sleep when you're still feeling playful. 

So, I slightly reluctantly, but with great pleasure, allow myself to be laid down in the middle of the bed and I'm soon kissing both of them passionately, then they seem to alternate who is kissing me and who is sucking ... hmm, I think you can see the picture (digression: why does so much of our language about sex sound debased and seedy rather than life affirming and beautiful? It's great for humiliation scenes but makes it hard to write up a memory of passion and make it sound as uplifting as it felt). 

Interestingly, I also remember a conscious choice. I could have let myself come in seconds, I could have let sensation build and come in minutes but I actually chose to hold on to self control as rigidly as I could and stop myself coming. 

Why? I knew it was a fight I couldn't win (this is rare, I'm normally extremely self controlled) and had a hankering to feel the edges of my control peel away until I came in full, uncontrolled animal state. If you are sexually dominant then even in the heaviest scenes and most extreme headspaces there is a small core of control, as unyielding as cast iron that always stays there and keeps your sense of proportion, your knowledge that this is a scene with limits, that keeps you and your partners safe. 

To bring that core in and deliberately let it be stripped apart, defeated layer by layer until, like a man hanging onto a roof by his fingertips, you feel your last strength fail and you lose all control and plunge, in this case, into extasy. Well, words fail me. 

I have no idea how long this took, but by the time we finished I was both drained and energised, at peace and feeling enormous warmth. We finally slept. 

The morning came too soon, but with that curious mix of energy and tiredness. I spent the morning teaching and at lunchtime picked up an email:

Hey Marlowe,

Thank you for another wonderful night and a beautiful morning, I hope you're not too tired at work today! I really mean it when I say that you and Lily are both amazing people, you're wonderful to spend time with.

Love and hugs,
Lyra xx


I felt happiness, contentment and, hmm what was that other feeling? Oh that one was a surprise, and maybe dangerous. I think I know what my next post needs to be about!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading this. Its so...affirming for me. And beautiful! I know how you feel, Marlowe. When the connection between 3 people is like that. As you know I spent a weekend recently with Romeo and Angel (my names for them in my blog which should be up soon!) and it was...beautiful, calming, and I still think about (and enjoy!) the memories.

    And I know what you mean about the Dominant Core, I don't often 'orgasm' when topping...it doesn't always seem right and sometimes I feel as if I have cum without the 'normal' ways. Its what a friend of mine calls a mind-gasm, an orgasm but with your mind...as you mention too, I think! As you've said, and as I agree, the Mind IS the Greatest Sexual Organ.

    You are beautiful and loving people, whom I love very much and am lucky to be your friends, and honoured to read this blog.

    Maybe its true what they say...life is what you make of it? You made something, you both/all took a chance...ooh, and anything worth having is worth working for, y'know?

    And it is weird when the 3 of you are scening or whatever and one needs to go away its hard for the person that leaves and you DO notice the gap. Tis normal!

    Sigh. Keep writing Marlowe! And get Lily(WRITE LILY!!) and Lyra too, as well!

    Love you lot! And may Hathor listen to me, and you all, sharing her blessings with you and with Isis too! (the hippy coming out again! haha!)

    Lilly G xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to read the above posting as I am frightfully british when it comes to talking about sex. I find it ironic that I am a confident woman who is often required to discuss personal and private issues with people as part of my work but I still can't discuss sexual acts without regressing to the embarrassment of a 13 year old.

    I think it says a lot about our society that I have managed to absorb so much of the "sex is embarrassing" mentality that it can hamper my everyday conversation. Luckily for me, it doesn't hamper my enjoyment xxx

    Oh and thank you for the lovely comments Lilly, you know we love you too xxx

    ReplyDelete